Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Stampin' Up! Australia - Stampin' Up! Sprinkles of Life - Silver Linings

Hi

Welcome to this week's Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge.

I flipped the sketch so that the clouds from "Sprinkles of Life" hung on some silver linings. :)


The raindrops were punched from silver foil. They look cute in real life. :)

Here is our sketch for this week...






Card recipe

Stamp - Sprinkles of Life
Ink - Lost Lagoon
Cardstock - Whisper White, Whisper White Thick Card stock, Silver Foil
Tools - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Dimensionals, Tree Builder Punch
Accessories - Metallic Silver Thread

I hope you will join in and create a card with us.....and please feel free to leave me and the other CCMC participants some comments! :)

Cheers
Are you one of my 15,500+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

8 comments:

  1. What a great mesh of stamps and sketch! I love the silver lining on your clouds! So clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The raindrops look cute on the card too! This would be the perfect card for someone that needs some cheering up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I never thought of clouds but they are perfect with your sentiment and silver thread!! Love the silver lining theme and how you carried it out in every detail!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you flipped the sketch - your clouds are inspired! Those silver raindrops are really eye-catching too. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS is a great way to put emphasis on the message. The silver metallic thread is so subtle and perfect with the clouds and the sentiment! Love the added touch of the foil raindrops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome interpretation of the sketch and I love your silver raindrops. They must be dripping from the silver lining :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the silver trim and drops. Makes a fun "pick me up" card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you interpreted the sketch with rain clouds...perfect use of that set and punch! Great job with the sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx